Friday, April 25, 2014

Options Without Answers

I didn't realize it until now, but I am lost.

I've spent the last few months in a whirlwind of work. It's in my bones to never say no to an opportunity, especially if that opportunity pays the bills. Now don't get me wrong - I am careful with my decisions; you won't see me on the street corner...at least not in the foreseeable future. What I mean is, so many doors of opportunity have opened for me and though I feel incredibly lucky to have such fortune, I am also starting to feel discontent in what I am doing here.

I have a goal and am trying my best to stay on track with said goal. I want to be something specific but I am still a few steps from where I want to be. I have no answers or google-map navigation to the correct path and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with all the options.

I am at the point of my journey where every step I take matters. Each decision I make will take me down a different path that could be the right one, or it might be the wrong one. And as you might have guessed; only time will tell which choice was the right one.

I suppose all of life is this way. Everyone's choices are half chance.

At times like this I try to remind myself that there is a bigger plan, a plan I am not directly involved in. And I simply need to trust that plan and make the best possible moves in this game called life.

Your move.  

No comments:

Post a Comment