Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dirty Little Secret

I hate when my boyfriend sprays Fabreeze in the restroom after he, well, you know, does the dirty #2 deed. eeeeeew. I put the Fabreeze in there specifically for that purpose but who knew the combination of "fresh linen" and toxic poo would smell like the shit hit the fan. Pardon my pun.

I never would have guessed that combo would result in such a horribly grotesque essence not to mention it makes it completely obvious what just went down in the bathroom. And then I got to thinking about white lies. They are purposely placed where something stinky is about to ensue. Its the can of convenience that was meant to cover up the ugly truth but does it really hide the stench? Are white lies just like my Fabreeze? Does covering up the truth just make it all the more obvious?

No comments:

Post a Comment