Thursday, February 17, 2011

Move Along (and MOVE ON) Lil' Lady!!

It really bothers me when people spend the majority of their conversation talking about the past. It especially bothers me when these people constantly drag my significant other into these conversations. That ONE summer and that one trip, or the one time on that that one night during that ONE summer happened over three years ago. MOVE ON PEOPLE!! I suppose psychologically speaking, that ONE summer is really the only common bond holding their friendship together. But at this point, I'm so tired of hearing about that SUPER-AWESOME-MEGA-AMAZING-HILARIOUS-BAD-ASS-BEST-SUMMER-EVER that I will do whatever it takes to cut that friendship thread to it's death.

I admit I have some jealousy, trust, and probably several other issues going on in this scenario but I've really tried my best to respect the friendship boyfriend has kept with this girl. I sit patiently reading, and listening to, and seeing the memories posted on his and her Facebook page time and time again. Apparently there's been no new developments since that ONE summer.

If you've read my past blogs you'll be well aware of my suspicions with their "friend"ship. This constant talking about the past leads me to believe they are yearning for the past and I don't fit anywhere into that storyline; I'm much too forward-thinking and fabulous to dwell on that ONE summer that was SO awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment