Monday, March 7, 2011

Vegas Pizazz

Here's a few outfits I'm working on accessorizing for my upcoming Vegas trip! 

********************************************************



This is outfit number one. The Motel Rocks brand dress makes my boobs look good and my legs look even better! I ordered this hot little diddy from Karma Loop several months ago and I think I paid around $60 for it. I've also seen this dress on ASOS but was able to get 25% off with a Karma Loop discount code.




 I'm pairing the dress with a pair of $80 hot pink peep-toe satin heels from B.P. at Nordstrom


I'm also adding $4 earrings from Forever21 which match way too perfectly to not be fate. 

****************************************


Outfit number two was purchased last August and has yet to debut in Vegas. It's another purchase from Karma Loop and the Mink Pink brand dress rings in for about $70 if I recall correctly. I'm pairing the dress with $70 Steve Madden Royal Blue Pumps purchased from Nordstrom. These 2-inch pumps are extra comfortable, great for those of us who are already tall, and the color makes any outfit pop. 

********************************


Outfit number three is mostly a backup outfit should I decide I don't like outfit number one or number two. It's a Free People brand bandage dress, again from Nordstrom, but I got a great deal for it, paying $40 for a dress originally costing over $80. Score!! I need some accessories to jazz this up a bit more but not sure what to add. I'll likely add some gold bangles and maybe a necklace...though I'm not sure what kind of necklace would go best with this style and fit.


I am however pairing the dress with these FABULOUS $20 shoes from Rue21. I need to wear them a bit more around the house to loosen them up but I'm hoping by the time I'm in Vegas, they'll fit perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment