Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Viva La V-Day!

I've spent the past six months excited about my trip to Las Vegas and now here I am, a mere three days away from this trip and I find myself in an emotional slump. I've spent at least 180 days saving up on cash, stocking up on cute outfits and planning the most wild getaway of my life so how come I'm suddenly not excited anymore?

Maybe I've spent too much time thinking about all the fun to be had that I'm tired of thinking about it. Maybe my new responsibilities at work have stressed me to the point of being a walking zombie that I can't focus on the drunken joy that's about to ensue. Maybe it's the calm before the storm and I'm subconsciously conserving energy and emotions until V-Day is officially here and I can officially "let loose". Whatever it is, I hope my slump goes away soon because nobody likes a party pooper...especially in Las Vegas!

No comments:

Post a Comment