Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Privacy Policy


Blogging has opened up a whole new world of communication for me. I can vent, nag, shit-talk, drool or sob over anyone I please with the satisfaction of knowing they probably won't find out. Probably is the key word here folks. You see, I keep my blog secret for a reason. I don't link it to my twitter or facebook account, I don't talk about it, and I don't invite people to read it.

So consider yourself lucky you've stumbled upon my little world!

The reason I hide my blog is the same reason a 10-year-old prepubescent girl hides her diary; it's private!!! I don't want people who know me in person to actually know me, or even worse, think they actually know me because they have access to my thoughts and feelings about life. I also hide it because we all saw how great the "Burn Book" went over in the movie, Mean Girls.

But does hiding my blog mean I'm hiding my true self? Perhaps we have different "selves" that can only be shared with a select special few...or in my case can only be shared with the prestigious internet club called, "People Who Don't Know Me". Feeling special yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment